Monday 4 February 2013

I recently buy a new mad house. I love to decorate my house. Interior designing is my passion. I love to purchase new decorative thing to my house. I have a one living room. Kitchen, bad room, hall .well, now a day’s flat panel TV is on latest trend. I bought new LCD TV for my big wall at living area. I have 47’’ tv so. I through we have to put the TV over the fireplace. Fireplace is looking stylish at house. At the cold area fireplace provide warm to the room as well as looking modern too.

But we don’t put directly TV over the fireplace because of its heat. We have to mansion a gap between between both of them. First and for most we have to focus on its installation. Hook and drill are according to our wall. Since it’s for the permanent installation .so we have to more pay attention on it. After installation we can decorate TV by curtains and flowers. So always put the TV behind the opening and wall. Fireplace is reining focal point. For installation I called for service center. At the roper address they reached. Then installation is started. Firstly they major the length of the wire and connection. This is the first step of installation.

After getting the wire in position, we put the mount TV on the wall. As soon as the mount is on the wall, then they go ahead and make the cut-outs for the electrical and one for the cable. As soon as we are done with the wire running and mounting the bracket, after that clean up th debris with a vacuum and get ready to hook everything up. We had a cable box, blue-ray player and an apple TV. The final step of the installation was to mount the TV and the sound bar. For the process, we check to make sure everything is running right and setup correctly so that they also show the customer how to operate the full system. We will not leave the house until the customer knows and understand how to operate everything. We even show them how to troubleshoot problem that they may encounter. So... after proper fitting and after decorating the room. Room looks awesome. And we all family member are sitting there and enjoy our newly made decorative TV with fireplace.

1 comment:

  1. very sweet blog and it content very useful information also so it is the right combination of information and printing keep doing that in future also...

    Thanks,
    fireplace mount

    ReplyDelete